Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mass Ress Inc - Kul Tiras Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-Aleiah-

re: Seryah - Balance Druid

Hello.
I'll split this up into three sections, that way, both you and I can keep track of all my ranting wink

- Something about yourself
I'm a girl . There, I said it. I come from a place called Denmark. I'm 23 and for a living, I study so that I one day can become a real adult and get a job wink
I tend to think I have a sense of humour, might not always be the case though. Fair warning and all :-)

I've been on a break and returned a few months ago. I played horde at that time, my shammy is still a social in Regulators. I went on a break because I got a bit fed up with some stuff and I just needed to breath for a while.
Since I've gotten back I've played my druid and is now the object of my sole attention here on wow.
Reason for that is because I like that toon way too much.

I'd really rather go in-depth with this section if I join. :-)

- Something about the toon/toons you wanna join with
So, ma toon. Seryah - look her up. Promise she won't bite.
erm, its my achievement holder/first toon ever. She got put aside sometime during wrath for another toon. A Shammy called Ayésha - you can look that one up too if you like. So when it comes to raid achieves, my shammy is the holder of those. I've cleared cata raids, though not Fl and DS ofc. So, half of cata. almost :-)
Her gear is really not the greatest but just takes a bit of gearing up. Doesn't take long if one works hard.

- The reason you wanna join Mass Ress Inc
The reason for wanting to join is really just new pastures, new (fun?) people, new challenges and perhaps a fulfilling raid experience if I get to do that. :-)

If I've left any questions hanging or you just want some info or explanations on something I've written, then let me know :-)
Sylari/Dolphin
Officer

Welcome Seryah Happy
Koraad

Yay, Danish peeps! Velkommen Seryah Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mass Ress Inc - Kul Tiras Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum