Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mass Ress Inc - Kul Tiras Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ronhan83

re: Lunariah - Restoration Shaman

Hey Mass Ress Inc.

My name is Ronni, 29 years old, from Denmark. To make a living I work as electrian installing Fibernet (fiber optical) connections to houses. I've played video games since i was a kid, started with wow about the same time wotlk hit the stores, but had a break for a few months, so havnt raided much in cata. I enjoy the social aspect in wow such as being in a guild, doing randoms together, typing in chat and ofc raids. I'm not the hc raiding type, but i like to progress. Cant raid much later than 23:00, since i have to get up early.

My toons:

Main char:
Lunariah (Resto Shaman lvl 85). ilvl 374. professions: LW & Enchanting.

Alts:
Jerielle (Destro Lock but might change in MoP, lvl 85) professions: Inscription & Herb.
Alaríelle (Marksmanship Hunter lvl 76) professions: skinning & mining

Saw in trade chat you were looking members, and seems like Mass Ress Inc wants to get more members for both social and raid activity in guild, i like that and was some of the reasons i submit my application.
Hank...
Officer

Welcome to Mass Ress Inc Ronni, your application is approved :)
Koraad

Yay, Danish peeps! Velkommen Ronni Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mass Ress Inc - Kul Tiras Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum