Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mass Ress Inc - Kul Tiras Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyrexnmnk

re: Warlock Application Rödskugga

Hey!

Name: Rehné
Character Name: Rödskugga
Class/Specc: Warlock MS: Destro OS: Demonology

Im a nice guy that can take jokes about myself on the simple demand that I can joke about u guys Happy I have been playing WoW for only 4yrs ish clooser to 5 now. Im an activ guy and follow the unwritten rules Sign up and Show up. When it comes to raids I try to always come prepared with own flasks, pots and food (unless you got feast and cauldron that is >.< )

Reason I want to join up with you guys is cause after a "pug" raid that I were the only pug in the grp I had a really good time and for once enyojed raiding. And also hope to bring 1 more class to ya setup Happy and also my current guild I have decide to help out on my pally tank and also raid lead for them on that char meanwhile I want to progress in Herorics on my locky Happy

Raid Experience:

Wrath:

Ulduar: None until Cata.
TotC: 5/5N 4/5HC
ICC: 12/12N 9/12HC (diff chars)

Cata:
BWD: 6/6N
BoT: 4/4N
Throne of the Four WInds: 2/2N
Firelands: 7/8N
DS: 8/8N 1/8HC Ultrx. HC 10% Wipe, Yorsh HC 20% Wipe

Thats all I can come up with atm. Ah yeh Almost just got back after a long break since September last year. Have been back a little fast now and then but back for good now Happy

Cheers on before Hand!
Sylari/Dolphin
Officer

Welcome, Rödskugga Happy
Cyrexnmnk

ty Happy
Clunes
Officer

re: Welcome :)

Even though you're gonna be on raid team 1 you should talk to our 2nd raid team leader Kidate about that last FL boss kill. We go every week but haven't started on Raggy yet. And I think a lock could be useful there ...Happy
Cyrexnmnk

Ah okey. Yeah that would make a Complete expansion Raid kills for Happy wich would be lovley Happy Will do that aswell Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mass Ress Inc - Kul Tiras Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum