Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mass Ress Inc - Kul Tiras Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nzyrogue

re: Nzy Rogue

- Something about yourself

I'm 17 years old (male), very mature, don't flame, rage or blame others, don't give up easily, looking for a stable team where i'll be able to make it into one of the main teams with my rogue. Currently on legendary quest with 200/333 gems.
Only done 1/8 HC but know tacts, reason i've only done 1/8 is because i couldn't get into the MT for my old guild as they have had it sorted for a while now and would be unfair to swap anyone out as they're 5/8 HC.

- Something about the toon/toons you wanna join with

I would like to join with my 395 rogue, Its full pve gear (obviously), got hc shoulders from morchok as thats the only hc i've cleared on it. Going for legendarys so i wouldn't really like to compete for gems vs other rogues.

Armoury link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kul-tiras/Nzy/simple

- The reason you wanna join Mass Ress Inc

To get into a main team to further my HC progress as I cannot do that in my current guild as the MT is full. My application has been brief, If you have any further questions please message me ingame (Nzy/inji)

thanks

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Hank...
Officer

Thanks Nzy for your application. In the armory there was some empty slots on your char but I guess thats just an temporary fault. Besides that you are geared for our main team so that wont be any problem. And in a way it is nice to see a rogue not playing combat for once :)

I will let our raid leader get in contact with you in-game as soon as possible to be able to get you on a trail run with us.

We´ll be in touch soon.
Hank...
Officer

Welcome Nzy, you´ve been with us for a while now so I think its only fair to give you a welcome here aswell Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mass Ress Inc - Kul Tiras Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum