Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mass Ress Inc - Kul Tiras Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nzyrogue

re: Frost Dk - Raid application

Hello, are you here cause you want to apply as an Raider to Mass Ress Inc, then copy this and fill it out

Character Name:

Class and Specc: Inji - Frost Dk

Name and Age: Alex - 17

Tell us something about yourself: I was in the guild a while ago on a rogue called Nzy, left / was removed due to some poor judgement and a simple misunderstanding. Before mop, I was 8/8hc in both 10 and 25man, listen well to tacts and get on well with people, am free most nights to raid, i also do pvp im 1800 in 3s.

Why do you fit in our raid roster? I saw in trade someone recruiting a melee dps, despite having some issues in the guild before, the person i was speaking to was aware of them and told me to apply anyway.

What professions do you have, and why did you choose these ones for raiding?
Currently I have mining and jewelcrafting, jewelcrafting is beneficial for making my own gems etc, however i am willing to swap out mining for a more beneficial profession.

Have you been in any other guilds? Why did you leave/get kicked from those?
- Vanquish
- Forsaken Bloodline
- Mass Ress inc
- Proper Pohnage
- Sanctuary

I have been in alot of top guilds on Kul tiras and a few on silvermoon, I got kicked from vanquish because they took for me for granted and expected me to be online even when it wasnt my raid day and i hadnt signed up, so when they were a melee down they blamed me because i took my time out every other week to show up just incase they needed me even though i wasn't asked to.

I was kicked from mass ress due to a simple misunderstanding however I didn't go about the issue as i shouldve done.

The other guilds, i left because i didnt feel that they were what i was looking for or i didn't feel that i really fit in.

Armory Link here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kul-tiras/Inji/simple

Any other information you want to add?

I am currently not full pve gear, this is down to me not really needing to be geared, i havnt been raiding in MOP yet, just been gearing up for pvp, however if i did secure a spot in a raid team, it wouldnt take me very long to get geared.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Hank...
Officer

re: Frost Dk - Raid application

Hey Inji/Nzy, nice to see that you are doing ok.

What I understand you have already talked with RT2s raid leader about a melee spot in RT2 and you have got an answer.

I am therefore closing this application and wish you all the best and hope to see you in-game.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mass Ress Inc - Kul Tiras Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum