Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mass Ress Inc - Kul Tiras Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joukim

re: Joukim a friend of Rod!

Name: Jocke

Locatetion: Sweden

Character: Naturecloud lvl: 86

I got tipped off by Rödskugga about you guys and I need a new look of the game, and want a relaxed place to just have some fun and such. Iam playing when I have some left over time off work, since I work shift job.

About me, I live on the country side of the city I live in, in a house family of wife and 1 daugther, have more daugthers but they have moved away from home. A nice guy that also can take jokes and also can joke with others.

Im applying for the social part of the guild. I have not been raiding so much since I have not got the time and most groups do not give a "new" player the chance to raid.

I have been playing since early Woltk. And that is all I can come up with for the moment. Anything else you thinking of feel free to ask.
Cyrexnmnk

Heya mate, and for the officers, this is my gf´s dad I told ya about the other day:) So for me he is in :D As a social for starter.
Clunes
Officer

re: Hello!

Sounds like you play like the rest of us Happy We do have some fabulous raiders, but the aim of the guild is to be a nice and friendly environment where we can chat some while doing the horrible daily grinds Happy

Och det är alltid trevligt med fler svenskar ;)

Hi Jocke,

a friend of Rod is a friend of... ahh, whatever, you are ofc welcome to try our guild out and see if its the place for you. And as Clunes said, we are pretty "nice and friendly" Happy

Welcome, whisper an officer when you are on-line to get a guild invite.
Cyrexnmnk

I will probbably sort that out tommorrow nigth when I get home. Or if he loggs on tonigth :D And as Hank said, welcome to the family :D
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mass Ress Inc - Kul Tiras Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum