Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mass Ress Inc - Kul Tiras Forum Index -> Guild news (open for all)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clunes
Officer

re: leaving with kidate

We already talked about this, but I'm sorry to see you leave, I've gotten used to having you around again. :P But as long as you keep playing and hanging around with us as much as you can, I'm not going to be too unhappy about it. :)

re: leaving with kidate

Hey guys,

It is a sad, sad day. But I am taking Kid out of the guild. I don't feel comfortable with the current setup with 3 resto druids. Have been talking about this last week but do not see any other option for the team to evolve and get to the right level. I know people offered to play a different class but we decided what we wanted to play at the end of last expac and everyone should be able to play the class they prefer. 

I will still be active in the guild on the lock and warrior. Hopefully got enough time to help on the friday runs and still need to get some of those nasty pvp achievements with noodle and noob.

feel free to /w me ingame to chat. 

Greetz

Kid

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mass Ress Inc - Kul Tiras Forum Index -> Guild news (open for all) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum