Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mass Ress Inc - Kul Tiras Forum Index -> Guild news (open for all)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hank...
Officer

re: Mythics

Good initiative Raffy

Sylari/Dolphin
Officer

I like the idea of a set day for it and Wednesdays are perfect for me. If we decide on Wednesdays, we don't have to depend on set groups for lock-outs, making it easier to get going. 

If we do this, and if it's to gear people up, I would ofc like to see mains over alts, altho i understand the need to sometimes bring healer/tank alts. 

Zantedeshia

always in for some mythics on the rogue ^^

Vengmar
vengmar

Im down , can bring rogue or paladin as of right now, whichever is needed more :)

Ernsth

I would love to do some Mythics!

I am at 841 now, but I still need loads of gear, and am grateful for any runs!

Algevind

I think the guild is doing a lot to help the people who are undergeared. I am struggling to get gear at the moment because of my living situation, but nonetheless I have been invited to mythic runs more than once, which is excellent. And I also think it's my own responsibility to try to get some gear. The guild shouldn't offer to help people who only login when they can get something for free. It's a group effort, and the guild has always been helping.

With that said, on November 1st I will have a more stable place to live, and will be able to start gearing up. I will be working on wednesdays though, so I will join the random mythics in Gchat. I will also keep my laptop on me on Fridays so I can go directly into the office at work and join the Friday Fun Runs. 

Clunes
Officer

re: Good idea!

I like it alot I do want to do Mythic runs, even if I'm not raiding (still on the fence on that one), because I like the dungeons in this expansion. I'm definitely in. On Temata or Clunes, doesn't matter really, (if the weak aura thing works).

Last edited by Clunes on Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:16; edited 1 time in total

Hey folks

On the back of last nights raid and discussion on discord, thought i would bring this here and see what happens :)  

It had been pointed out about people not having enough time, and not really helping themselves etc  someone saying there was no organisation in the guild blah blah and that we were doing nothing to help these players, so Temata started the friday normals, which are great fun, less stress and also chance for some gear, great :) 

This might be ample for some, but if not, I'm suggesting we have a set evening where we run mythics, i suggest a wednesday, since its reset day, and  I'm also going to suggest that we have static teams, so theres no having to sort out teams and who's locked to what, 5 mins before we go. We can do 1 hr 2hrs and on..whatever suits people.

All i really need from this post is to see if it is something you would be interested in, and if so leave a wee comment about which toon u would be interested in taking etc, u know all that stuff  Obviously i would like it to be worthwhile and have a couple of groups ongoing, and work a rotation for people if we are over etc, that can all come later when we know what interest we have.

I look forward to reading the hundreds of replys i get 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mass Ress Inc - Kul Tiras Forum Index -> Guild news (open for all) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum