Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mass Ress Inc - Kul Tiras Forum Index -> Guild news (open for all)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hank...
Officer

re: Elerethe Renferal Heroic

Shand, I love it. This is the new MRI history - a little story of the first kill combined with the victory pic. Way to go!

Jack Hart / Shand
Officer

re: Elerethe Renferal Heroic

This has so far this expansion been the most satisfying kill of them all.

After we had killed the Dragons of Nightmare we had some time left to try this boss as we still didn't think we had the dmg to kill Ursoc or the heart. So we went in got a few attempts and got to around 50-60%. This showed we had a chance to kill this boss, but more time and practice had to be put into it. We returned the following raid night and spend all night on it, but before we had the kill we had to go through a little outburst and 2 apologies. During some of the first tries someone kept saying something about the fight which made no sense for me (the RL), so after a while I came with a small outburst where I in a special kind of way told the person to shut up about it. Later during the fight I actual observed what he said was true and then I apologised to both him and the raid just before our break.

After the break we had lost 1 of our healers, so we were down to 2. but we kept on going with only to and with a nice attemp at 43% we could see that 2 healing it was possible. We kept going with this setup untill 4 mins were left of the raid and we asked a dps to go healer. This ofc meant we got that less dmg and the fight would be a bit longer. But was the best choice as 1 of the healers did a nose dive into the abyss during the transition (Yes I saw it happen) which left us with 2 healers. We continued as it was the last attemp of the evening and we got to 15% when we got the 2nd transition. After this transition we had 2 tanks and 4-5 dps left standing and we kept on fighting. After a nerve wrecking last 15% we managed to kill her and we went havoc on Discord.

That was a really satisfying kill on the last attempt. And I apologise again to the person and the raid for my little outburst.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mass Ress Inc - Kul Tiras Forum Index -> Guild news (open for all) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum