Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mass Ress Inc - Kul Tiras Forum Index -> Guild news (open for all)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryushei

re: Goodbye

Hi everyone 

After many years of investing time in WoW it has come to a point where I can't enjoy the game anymore. The game just feels wrong to me at the moment. My sub is still running for a few months, but it will be my last sub. I had a great time with everyone and that's probably the reason why I stayed this long. I have no clue if I will come back or if this is a permanent break from WoW.

I will still have discord on my phone so I can still see you guys in there. Thank you all for the great time.

Greets 

Kid

Clunes
Officer

re: :(

No! I'm so sorry to hear that, I was so pleased that you came back and I feel like that just happened. I do get that you have to leave when you don't enjoy the game, no point in ruining it even more. We'll winter your toons for you, if you do decide to come back at some point. Thank you for playing with us for all these years. I've appreciated that you've shared your knowledge so many times. Take care <3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum