Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mass Ress Inc - Kul Tiras Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ürïel

re: Shadow Priest

Character name::
Ürïel

Portugal but living in the UK

Class:
Priest

Spec/Offspec::
Shadow :D

Professions (and lvl)::
Inscription (Maxed)
Jewelcrafting (Maxed)

Armory Link::
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kul-tiras/%C3%9Cr%C3%AFel/advanced

Recent guilds and why you left::
Archangel - Due to irl issues had to stop for a while when came back didn't had a spot for me anymore due to a increase in the amount of shadow priests.
Forsaken Bloodline - Left because changes for MoP didnt made me happy, i intend to be in a stable and steady enviroment thing that they didnt offered

Previous raiding experience::
DS 8/8 HC
(Was a bit way throught Cataclysm back in the days of WotLK was on a top server guild)

In case it is needed you might be asked to use your offspec during a raid. Are you willing to do so?
I can do, altough it is not my prefered spec

Any alts that are worth mentioning::
Iwasacow - Paladin (Aparently im a good retribution paladin)
Melikesfood - Shamman (Amazing resto)
Jdandcoke @ Aggra - Shamman (Resto ofc)
ShØt @ Aggra - I Shoot arrows and things die

Reasons to Join us:
From what i heard you have a stable progress with a good raiding enviroment, I always strive to be the best so I'm looking for a guild with like minded people

Do you know anyone in the guild?:
N/A

What else do you like doing in game while not raiding?:
I do pvp for fun, like to level up alts and keep their gear on pair with my main gear.

Raiding time availability:
At the moment i only see my raiding times fitting on Group 2 (willing to discuss it ingame)

Additional information about you::
I wasn't very active all the way throught expansion, altought I have the knowledge and skill of any good raider. I strive for excellence trying to improve myself every day. I am reliable and always on time

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Zantedeshia

Very nice application Happy
Cyrexnmnk

Agree with you zante, very nice apply only thing I more intressed in is ur progress in whole cata, aswell as pre cata Happy, and also just curious of what Guild u was in back in wrath.

// Kind Regards Rödskugga aka Rod
-Aleiah-

Good application. I have one question though, you mention Forsaken Bloodline and Archangel in recent guilds, why not Fallout? -Thats the one you are in now and I take it, the one you also want to leave for MRI.
Clunes
Officer

Hi Ürïel,

I'm sorry but atm RT2 is full and we have no vacancies if things go according to plan.

I don't know RT1's plans, wheteher they plan to raid on the same days they have now or if this will change. I've tried to contact their raidleader, but no luck! Feel free to talk to him in-game, his name is Flurish.

You're welcome to join the guild as a social, we have an active guild, doing dungeon runs, levelling together (and apart) and a very firendly athmosphere. Whisper me in-game if you do want to join despite not getting a raid spot.
/Clunes

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum