Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mass Ress Inc - Kul Tiras Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ghostim

re: Spriest

Hello, are you here cause you want to apply as an Raider to Mass Ress Inc, then copy this and fill it out

Character Name: Ghostim

Class and Specc: Priest, ms: shadow os:Holy.

Name and Age:Fredrik Larsson, 18

Tell us something about yourself: I studying engineering at high school right now, and I hope that i can graduate so i can go to collage. I like to work out and I hang out with friends and often go to parties on Frydays.

Why do you fit in our raid roster? I have raided before and this guild seems pretty cool. And because i'm awesome :D

What professions do you have, and why did you choose these ones for raiding? Tailoring and enchanting, they are the best for casters. They are pretty bad for making money right now but when I get my epic recipes it will be rewarding.

Have you been in any other guilds? Why did you leave/get kicked from those? United by fate, I went tired on playing until midnight and we had like 20 raiders so we never had the same raid group.

Armory Link here:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kul-tiras/Ghostim/simple

Any other information you want to add? I will probably change race because gnomes sucks. That's just how it is

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Hank...
Officer

I like this application, except for the "because gnomes sucks"-statement Happy
Joking ofc, good luck with your appication and hope to see you in guild.
Aloura83

hmm a new sp can i handle that? hmmm...

Yeh go on then ;)

re: We like

sp's. I believe there's room for more ;)

Welcome to MRI, we hope you will like it here.

I am posting your other application in this thread so I can delete the other one. We do want many new recruits but one application per recruit is enough :)

Cut and paste from the other thread by Ghostim,

"Hello fellow massressinc. I would like to join your guild, a Spriest 461 ilvl. Right now i'm holy in offspec but if you want i can change. I will probably change race sometime cause gnomes don't have any good racial.
Some facts about inrealife me: I'm a 18 year old guy from sweden, studying a engineering class atm. I'm not afraid to talk to strangers. I'm not the best at English but I can speak it fluently.

I have 2 professions at 600 and will probably fix cooking in a near future. If there is some addons who is required i fix them, my pc is pretty good. I have ts3, vent and mumble.

The main reason why I would like to join is because I like Kul Tiras and there isn't much guilds there which needs a Spriest. And you guys seems nice. First time a raided was in in vanilla, Zul Gurub to be precise."
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mass Ress Inc - Kul Tiras Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum