Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mass Ress Inc - Kul Tiras Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Engee

re: Silek - Resto Shaman

Character Name:
Silek

Class and Specc:
Resto Shaman (elemental offspec)

Name and Age:
Sam, 22

Tell us something about yourself:
Hey guys my name is Sam and 22 years old, i have been playing MMO's for about 10 years now my first being Legend of Mir and Myth of Soma, ever since being exposed to the online gaming scene i was hooked and have played a plethora of other MMO's during my life time including a lot of time spent on Ragnarok Online and World of Warcraft but i quit around 08/09 during the WoTlk expansion.

Why do you fit in our raid roster?
I heard that a resto shaman was prefered as one of the two healers the guild was looking for.

What professions do you have, and why did you choose these ones for raiding?
My two professions are Mining and Jewel crafting, this allows me to keep my gear updated with the best gems that i can craft and also supply fellow guild members if needed. I chose mining because i can prospect my ore to supply me with jewels.

Have you been in any other guilds? Why did you leave/get kicked from those?
Before i had my 3/4 year "break" from WoW i was raiding in a guild called Spike Flail where i was healing with my resto shaman in 10/25 Ulduar, full clearing 25 ulduar and only missing General Vezax in 10.

Armory Link here:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kul-tiras/Silek/simple

Any other information you want to add?
I know my ilvl is not up to scratch atm but i am wokring hard on it and should be around 460/470 tonight (date of post)

Thank you for reading and i highly anticipate your reply.
Cyrexnmnk

Heya Sam.

After some talking with you ingame so did I get the feeling of that you are a nice lad. But as I mentioned aswell u got some gearing to do to get to a minimum of Heroic Dungeon gear and as I said pref some LFR pieces. So now lets see what the other officers have to say about this aswell, but if u get ya gear up and, if you not already has, read up about ur changes for your class. Then I would say yeh lets try you out. And Ive heared about Spike Flail back in wrath and you guys were competing with MoM, SoD and BMC Happy, and tells me alot Happy
Hank...
Officer

A MMO fan, experienced raider from WotLK with exactly the class/spec we are looking for... Sam, for me you are in :)

We have just re-shuffled the team meaning its a perfect time to join in (gearing up together).
flurish

have had a chat and has been invited to guild
welcome silek hope u have a nice stay

application closed

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum